This week Dr Cassidy talks about how to access a Medicare rebate to help access psychology sessions.
- See your GP and book a double appointment to get a mental health care plan
- You must have a mental health concern, unfortunately other problems (e.g. couple counselling) are not covered by Medicare
- You can access up to 10 sessions in a calendar year
- There is often a gap to pay above the Medicare rebate, the sessions are not free
- Rebates are $124.50 for Clinical Psychology and $84.80 for Psychology per session
Call us if you need more information on 6381 0071
Dr. Kellie Cassidy is an experienced Clinical Psychologist who works with children, adolescents and adults on a wide range of presenting problems. Kellie strives to assist her clients to improve their wellbeing and reach their goals through evidence based and clinically proven therapies.