- Depression and Emotional Difficulties
- Stress and Adjustment to life stressors
- Low Self-esteem
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anger Management Problems
- Eating Disorders
- Self-harm and Suicidal Ideation
- Grief and loss
- Postnatal depression and women’s health
- Anxiety and Panic
- Fears and Phobias
- Separation Anxiety
- Behavioural Problems
- Parenting and Family Relationship Difficulties
- Peer Relationship Difficulties and Bullying
- Enuresis and Encopresis
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
There is a deep need to address a breadth of emotional, mental, and behavioral disorders while at the same time promoting change. A need to integrate the science of psychology to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat complex human problems.
Cassidy Psychology provides evidence-based treatment options when approaching an individual’s area of need. Treatment approaches regularly used at Cassidy Psychology include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Schema Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy and attachment-based approaches such as Circle of Security.
Clinical psychologists work therapeutically to help people process emotions, thought patterns and help them toward developing new ways of thinking and behaving. They help people recover from various mental health disorders or difficult life circumstances by assisting them to work toward making positive changes in their lives.